Click a Model to Learn More
CR Series Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
CR Series has a high system reliability:
Standard features include:
- 38’F pressure dew point removes troublesome moisture to extend equipment life
- Fully automatic operation saves money by adjusting to system needs without complicated controls
- High efficiency tube on tube heat exchangers minimize power usage
- Moisture separator with non-clogging condensate drain automatically removes moisture.
- Lighted on-off switch
- Dew point indicator on models CR25-CR500
- Non clogging float drain on model CR10
- Non clogging timer drain on models CR15-CR500
- Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigeration system
- Reheated outlet air eliminates cold sweaty piping
FSCURTIS CDH Series
FSCURTIS CDH Series heatless twin tower desiccant dryers preduce consistent outlet presssure dew point down to -100°F for ultra-dry air
CAF Variable Flow Dryers
FSCURTIS has just the right dryer for your air compressor integration requirements.
Features To the Variable Flow CAF Dryer Series:
- Anodized aluminum heat exchanger
- Counter-current, variable flow heat exchanger
- Exclusive, liquid, cleanable demister
- Heavy-duty industrial powder coated cabinet with access panel
- High-efficiency scroll type refrigeration compressor 600 cfm and up
- Ideal for new, energy-efficient, variable speed air compressors
- Insulated heat exchanger for maximum energy efficiency
- Large surface area for better thermal efficiency
- Low pressure drop for loser operating cost
- Lightweight and compact design to ensure easy installation
- No interconnection pipes
- Non-velocity sensitive demister/separator
- Higher approach temperature no need for a HIT dryer
- CFM ranges from 100% to 10% of rated capacity
- Constant moisture removal at lower air flow to reduce moisture in air lines extending the life of water removal filters.
- Lower cost for water removal filter maintenance
- Easy access to clean the water separation filter.
- Price of the CAF dryers is comparable to standard dryers
- Less chance of the dryer freezing internally due to low air flow.
- CAF dryers can be utilized for any compressor that runs either load-unload or auto stop-start with varying air flow. Best application is the AF Series Rotary Screws.
CHT Series High Inlet Temperature Dryers
Cool, dry and clean compressed air supply in one compact unit. The CHT Series replaces a separate aftercooler, separator, dryer and filter. The CHT Series is ideal for autobody shops, auto service centers, commercial and industrial facilities with 5 to 30 horsepower compressors.
This easy to install dryer offers:
- A complete air treatment system replacing four components
- Accepts high temperature air to 180’F (82’C) directly from your air compressor with no separate aftercooler, separator or filter required
- An integral 3 micron filter removes solid contaminants and 60% of oil aerosols for virtually oil free air
CDR Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
CDR Series Dryers provide an extremely consistent level of drying over a wide range of operating conditions. Downstream air lines and pneumatic equipment are kept free of troublesome liquid water allowing for extended component service life and increased productivity.
Performance through design
Saturated inlet air enters air to air heat exchanger and is precooled by outgoing chilled air, which is simultaneously reheated as it leaves the dryer. Inlet air is further cooled by the refrigeration system. As the air is cooled, water vapor condenses into liquid droplets. This liquid along with particles down to 3 micron are removed by the separator. Condensation is then discharged from the dryer by a zero air loss automatic drain.
FSCURTIS CDR Series models CDR 200 and larger include an Energy Management Control Panel.
When contemplating the use of our services, consider this:
3 changes/yr * $87 new filter * 120 filters = $31320
3 changes/yr * $35 cleaned filter * 120 filters = $12600
Savings of $18,720